From Thunder Bay Bandwiki
- Height 5 foot 5 inches.
- Eye Colour - Blue.
- Functions: Poet, Songwriter, Author, Music Publisher, Producer, Engineer, Sound Mixer, Wallet, + Shit Disturber!!!
- Contributions: Vocals, Rhythm + Lead Guitars, Farfisa Organ, Bass, Harmonica, Bongos, Handclaps, Fingersnaps, Maracas, Percussion.
Other non-musical contributions: Peace keeping, packaging, mailout, public relations, distribution, pizza ordering, beverage pouring etc...
- Fave Colour - Black.
- Fave Food - Chinese.
- Fave Drink - Ice Cold Coca-Cola, or water.
- Fave Drug - Television.
- Fave Group - The Rubber Dinosaurs.
- Fave Song(s): - Hot Love, Cadillac & New York City - by T.Rex.
- Fave Charles Manson Quote: "It used to be that being crazy meant something! - now everybody's crazy!"
- Fave Pastimes: - Wondering why someone with a face like a Chupacabra's Ass with Hemorrhoids would ever think he could be a "male model".
- I would describe myself as: A paradox of emotion, A student of the absurd, and a professor of the weird and strange. Conceited but talented. And an amused observer of this fantastic freak show we call life!
- Guest Appearances: Meows, Bass, Lead Guitar & Harmonica on some tracks on the self-titled Stealing Food cassette.
- It Takes One To Know One - Job Tips From The Dead, Drive Drunk With Your Lights Off! - Job Tips From The Dead, *Forbidden Fruit - Im Confused, *Casual Sex - Im Confused, Mr. President - Im Confused, Nuclear Orgasm - Im Confused, God Save The Mail - Im Confused, Fuck You - Im Confused, *Spider Lady - Im Confused, Plastic Elephants - Im Confused, *It Takes One To Know One - Im Confused, Drive Drunk With Your Lights Off! - Im Confused, *Rodney Brown - Get A Job! - Stealing Food, *Mojo The Intergalactic Janitor - Stealing Food, *It Takes One To Know One - Stealing Food, I Love You! I Hate You! - Stealing Food, Drive Drunk With Your Lights Off! - Stealing Food, *I Loved It (Wish You Were There) - Stealing Food.
- The Triffids
- The Guardian Angels
- The Green Kryptonite
- The Impossibles
- The Psychotic Orange Bushes
- The Rubber Dinosaurs
- Steve Zodiac And The Fireballs
- Upcoming Projects: - The Moonmen Ate My Socks!!! Remixed & re-issued on CD, Escape From The Twilight Zone poetry book, & new material CD to be titled "Phantoms Fill The Skies".